If you choose to stay anonymous, it will not be possible to claim Gift Aid on your donation
Yes No
I am a UK tax payer & eligible to claim Gift Aid. I wish to Gift Aid my donation now made (less any amount deducted to reflect any personal benefit received from my donation) and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to St Bartholomew’s Hospital Choral Society. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I undertake to notify you if I (i) wish to cancel this declaration or (ii) change my name or home address or (iii) no longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains